Happy World Animal Day - Children celebrating animals
On the 4th of october we celebrate World Animal Day!
A day that should be, like all days of the year, full of respect for our animals (and for all that is alive).
The last Month we have been dedicating special attention to KIDS and ANIMALS:
♘ How do they get along together?
♘ Wat can they learn from eachother?
♘ How can parents or teachers insert animals into fun learning education for their children?
This AMAZING Picture comes from SOLGAVE FARM -
In other words: How do animals inspire us while raising our kids?
I feature just a few of the blogs that shared with us their point of view of the former question. All entries to the World Animal Day Bloghop infact were GREAT! and can be seen on our Pinterest Board: Children & Animals at Play or the whole Bloghop and all related articles can be found 'Children Loving Animals'.
Featured blogs of the World Animal Day Bloghop
- Learning about Animals Through Play - One Great BackYard
- Funny facts and Pink craft of a PIG - Hey Mommy Chocolate Milk
- 30 days of CountDown to World Animal Day with MANY stories, crafts and learning ideas - Blog Me Mom
- Discovering animals with your babies in your backyard - The Educators Spin On It
- Exploring Nature and Critters - Kid World Citizen
- Funny Home Made Animal Cards - Maro's Kindergarten
- Saying Goodbye to a beloved pet - Mommy with selective memory